Saturday 25 July 2015

Souvenirs from Thailand and Italy

So today I went out with my dear college friend - Miao Miao, after not seeing here for months. She went to Phuket and her very impromptu Italy trip for the past six months while I was at Koh Lipe and HK wandering and exploring around. She's probably one of my very few friends I know who can travel well so I'm very much looking forward to travel with her sometimes in the future! XD

I've got the best cat in the world!!!

We meet up to exchange our travel experiences and most importantly, the souvenirs lol. I have not been to Italy so I was fascinated while listening to her travel story. Her flight experience with Turkish Airway was enough to drive me jealous. I mean, RM 2700 two ways of air ticket price to Rome? Why so cheap?!?!


This is the most stood out souvenir from her. I've heard about Venice famous for mask so it's very nice of her to buy me a magnet with the mask icon on it. How does she knows I collect magnets!!

I think it's lovely, I think it's unique. I really like it so thank you, Miao Miao! ^_^

Anyway, today the both of us had pretty much traveled half of the PJ all thanks to my sillyness. Till next post to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment